Magic104.9 is your station bringing you Magic104.9’s “4K Days-To-Play” this Spring! (Listen for a chance to answer Magic Trivia to win daily prizes and qualify for the grand prize of a 60″4K HD tv and an over night stay for 2 at The Lodge at Cloudcroft, NM) Listeners will have 3 chances to play every weekday. Sometime during the 8am, 12pm and 5pm hr we will play Bruno Mars’ “24K Magic”. That will be the listeners cue to be caller number 9 for a chance to play. If the 9th caller can answer the trivia correctly, they will win a daily prize. Prizes consists of Allen Theater Movie passes, Andale’s Salsa, Magic104.9 Fidget Spinners and anything else we can dig out of the prize closet. Each winner will also qualify to be in the drawing for the Grand Prize of a 60″4K HD TV and trip for 2 to The Lodge at Cloudcroft!
Online-To make it even more interesting, listeners can head to our website at Magic1049fm.com every Friday to find the “Lazy Song” of the day. We will play that “song” during the 8am, 12pm and 5pm hr on Friday’s to give listeners a chance to instantly qualify! No trivia to answer, callers just need to be caller number 9 when they hear the “Lazy Song” of the day.
On Location-Listeners will have a chance to qualify on location at ALL of our live broadcast during this promotion. They just have to stop by and drop their name in the registration box to instantly qualify. Chances to qualify at every broadcast between 4/1/18-6/1/18.
Full Rules and Details-
- No purchase necessary.
- Winners must be 18 years of age unless otherwise specified.
- Winners of prize packages that include hotel stay must be 21 years of age.
- One winner per household in any 30 day period in any given contest (For Prizes valued under $600)
- Winner has 30 days to claim prize or make arrangements to claim prize.
- For major prizes with value exceeding $600, you are eligible if no member of your household has won another prize in excess of $600 within the 2-year period preceding the date of the contest finale.
- Non Cash Prizes may not be redeemed for cash.
- Prizes are not transferable or may not be substituted unless otherwise specified.
- Prizes will not be awarded if the contestant is not eligible in accordance with these rules.
- Bravo Mic Radio does not mail out merchandise prizes. On occasion, prizes are mailed directly by sponsors or certificates redeemable for prizes are mailed to winners. Winners are responsible for redeeming certificates at 101 Perkins Dr.
- Many prizes can be used only for a certain period of time. No extensions or changes in these conditions are possible.
- Bravo Mic Radio cannot replace lost or stolen prize certificates or merchandise.
- Responsibility for furnishing products or services constituting prizes rests with the sponsor. Bravo Mic Radio will not be responsible if prizes become unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.
- All taxes are the responsibility of winner(s). Winners may be required to complete a w-9 for tax purposes.
- Bravo Mic Radio is not responsible if for any reason internet listeners are unable to participate fully in any contest.
- Employees of Bravo Mic Communications, LLC Radio and its properties, sponsors and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
- By entering, winners agree to release Bravo Mic Radio from any claim, loss, liability damage or injury of any kind arising from their participation in or receipt of contest prizes.
- By entering, winners grant permission, without further compensation, to Bravo Mic Radio to use their name, voice, photograph, likeness and biographical material for broadcast and/or promotional purposes in connection with the contest.
- Bravo Mic Communications and associated companies reserve the right to change promotions and rules at any time without notification.